Saturday, November 1, 2008

why didn't i just walk away? oh right ! i'm an idiot !


There you stood, just waiting for me. I stood you up, not knowing what to do. So, I phased and I just ran and ran, trying not to think too much human, more animal... wolf .. Upset by what I did. Missing you everyday of my life. Wishing to see your face everyday. See you in my eyes! Hear you in my ears! Why did I ever love you? Why didn't I just walk away?! Your guess is right! I'm an idiot! That's the truth! The way you made me feel when you were with me... special! You light up my day like my personal sun.. Stand by me in the night like my personal moon... I wish to see your face again, before I leave and never come back. To never see your beautiful face again... Thinking that you would be happier alone without me! I will love you forever, throught whatever, whenever, wherever, no matter what! I will always think of you no matter what I do! Because I love you.. The reason why I didn't walk away is that~

No comments: